Thursday 8 January 2009

I AM BLOGGING!!! whoa...

Hey evry1....Assalamualaikum..!!!

Welcome 'home' guys!!! Kindda weird to be sitting as students again right? kiki... Well, the new semester has begun.. lets do our best for this semester!! Chaiyo! Chaiyo!

To begin with, I am Farah Hayati bt Salim, from U8D. Look at my title people! Yup! I AM BLOGGING!! I never thought that someday, i'll be typing or blogging or posting this kind of thing in this so called blogspot. Hurm...you may laugh if you want to...but it is the truth! I never...I repeat...N-E-V-E-R...had created a blog before..

I would like to thank Dr. Hj Izaham and this TSL 641 course for introducing me to this new 'world' called blogspot...cewah!! To be honest, i can describe myself as an adequate person in terms of how 'savvy' i am with technology. I'm still learning and absorbing any new information from my peers.

Things (or software or program or...etc) that i used to use (or create or post or...etc) are listed below:

(a) Microsoft Office (Word, Power Point, Excel, Notebook, Publisher)
(b) Internet
- surfing for information; academic or non-academic
- yahoo, google, msn
- email (send greeting cards/ flash/ share pictures)
- yahoo messenger
- downloading songs/videos/movies/pictures
- friendster, myspace, facebook, youtube
- currently learning how to use this 'blogspot'

Hurm...that's all??? Well, i think so.. i hope to learn and explore a lot more new programs in this course. From the explanation of the course work given by Dr Izaham juz now, it kindda scares me...huhu.. Really hope...i mean...really WISH that i manage to go through this course with the assisstance of Dr Izaham.. Insyaallah... Well, that's all i guess... Till we meet again in my next blog...wuuhuu...!!! I AM BLOGGING Y'ALL!!!

Sayonara people......!!!


2 comments:

  1. Don't be scared of the assignments, they're not difficult

    ReplyDelete
  2. "hi every1" ??
    no SMS language, okay~!
    :-P

    ReplyDelete